The Walgreens Developer Program team is happy to announce the availability of version 2.0 of our QuickPrints API. This updated API applies only to those integraitons that have been completed with our direct API and not one of our SDK variations.
Highlights of the QuickPrints API 2.0 include:
· Support for Web Channel based photo print checkout
· Support for Mobile Browser based photo print checkout
· Supports navigation to originating site after checkout completion
· Ability to upload images to Walgreens Storage via REST approach
· Overall more seamless and simpler API integration than past versions
To learn more about the QuickPrints API 2.0, check out our updated API Documentation.