The Walgreens Developer Program is pleased be the flagship sponsor for the first-ever Health 2.0 Chicago conference which will occur on Friday September 28 and Saturday 29.
Chicago Health Tech and Health 2.0 is hosting the very first Health 2.0 Local conference focused on fostering the growth of the health tech ecosystem in Chicago and the greater Midwest. Health 2.0 is bringing together the entrepreneurial and innovator community with the goal of sharing lessons learned and identifying opportunities for growth and innovation. Health 2.0 believes that connecting health technology stakeholders, such as entrepreneurs, startups, providers, payers, investors and government policy makers in a vibrant environment for sharing are integral for this growth.
Sat, Sept 29, Day 2 - Code-a-thons/Make-a-thons and Innovator Fuse at 1871 in Merchandise Mart : 8:30am – 5:30 pm
Who should attend?
· Anyone who wants the pulse on health technology in Chicago and the greater Midwest.
· Entrepreneurs in health technology
· Established healthcare stakeholders interested in collaborating with startups
· Healthcare professionals with entrepreneurial interests
· Technology innovators looking for opportunities in health and healthcare
To learn more information about this great event, please visit http://www.health2con.com/chicago/conferences/2012fall. If you'd like to register for Health 2.0 event, you can do so at http://www.health2con.com/chicago/?ee=1. You can also follow the event on Twitter via #H20Chi.