Showcase of applications integrated with Walgreens APIs.
The Walgreens API team would like to welcome RxmindMe for iPhone as the newest integration of the Walgreens Prescription Reflll & Transfer APIs.
RxmindMe is a reminder app for your medications, vitamins and supplements. It allows you to enter all your dosage information, set up reminders and keep track of when you take them.
App Feature Highlights:
• Customize with 9 different types of reminders based on the dosage frequency
• Keeping track of your medication adherence will automatically update the prescription quantity
• Ability to refill or transfer an existing prescription to Walgreens
• Export all your prescription data with ease
• Email prescription history
• Ability to search the entire FDA Drug Database for your medications
• All of your prescription information is secure and is only stored on your iPhone. You can even protect it with a passcode.
• Historical tracking of your prescriptions
Warning: RxmindMe is for entertainment purposes only. You should not rely on this app alone to remember to take medications.
Download RxmindMe from the Apple App Store today!
Walgreens would like to introduce the beta version of Samsung PrinTap as our latest QuickPrints integration!
Now you can easily order prints of your favorite photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy™ device and pick them up at your favorite Walgreens in as little as one hour. Features include:
* Order prints directly from within the photo gallery
* Samsung PrinTap will instantly show you the nearest Walgreens (and other retailer) locations
* Photos ordered upload in the background so you can still use your all the great new features on your Samsung Galaxy device
* Samsung PrinTap ensure quality prints with safe detection of low resolution images and
* Samsung PrinTap remembers your last order and favorite retail location for easy re-ordering
Visit Google Play to download Samsung PrinTap for your Samsung Galaxy™ device today!
Walgreens would like to introduce PhotoWeaver as our latest integration with the QuickPrints Windows 8 SDK. PhotoWeaver (http://photoweaverapp.com) revolutionizes how pictures from across social networks and cloud locations can be presented into one single photo stream. The platform allows upload and download photos from Facebook, Google Plus, SkyDrive, and local drive all through one application and at instantaneous speeds. Users weave their memories and relive their moments. The delight is in streaming pictures from the app to the TV.
According to PhotoWeaver Co-Founder & CEO, Mahesh Mohan Thakur, "Walgreens with its over 8,000 outlets is the single best choice for consumers to pick up their prints within minutes of ordering. Consumers can seamlessly order from a variety of photo products within PhotoWeaver and make the payment conveniently at the Walgreens store. Walgreens has been an amazing partner at every step of the relationship. Our mobile offering and our teams will open new doors to simplicity, convenience, and to innovation. Whether you store pictures on the disk, or pull them from flickr, Facebook or even Microsoft SkyDrive, this offering will enable you to bring memories together and create awesome photo gifts for your near and dear ones."
Download PhotoWeaver today on the Windows App Store!
GroupPix (http://www.adoberevel.com/apps/grouppix) is a member of the Adobe Revel family of products. It is the app to ensure that you never miss another great photo! GroupPix gathers the photos you and your friends take and puts them all into one shared event.
After collecting your group’s photos to one place, GroupPix lets you add comments, ‘like’ favorites, share, and print them via Walgreens. You can also add more pictures to the event after the party’s over, and view them on your iPhone, Android phone, or online.
According to Mark Dahm, Principal Product Manager for the Adobe Consumer Group, "GroupPix customers will enjoy being able to print the priceless memories collected and shared with the GroupPix app and online at Adoberevel.com. GroupPix is often used to digitally share, in realtime, with friends and family when physically attending is impossible due to time or location. Now with integrated Walgreens printing, having a way to order prints of special events that can be held in the hands, and shared across the miles is incredibly powerful and meaningful."